H1B Visa Overview
H1b visa is simply called an employment based, non-immigrant visa for temporary workers to work for the employers in the USA in a specialty occupation. An H-1B petition is based on a professional job offer from a U.S employer for the employees. If the employee is outside the USA, then the employee should apply for the H1B visa. The employer has to show the need for a speciality worker as the minimum requirement for taking up the job on offer.
For the Fiscal year 2023, USA H1B filing should be made between March 1, 2022 and March 20, 2022. The USA H1B filing period opens on March 1, and closes on March 20. Applicants who have picked up get notified by March 31, 2022. Start your process with best H1B visa consultants.
H1B Visa Requirements:
The US H1-B Visa is designed to be used for staff in specialty occupations. The job must meet one of the following criteria to qualify as a speciality occupation:
- An employee should hold a job offer from a US employer to work in a suitable position and should have at least one of the following conditions.
- Must hold a US bachelor’s in the relevant occupation from an accredited educational institution.
- Must have an unrestricted state license, which permits to work in the speciality occupation in the US.
- Must have education, experience in the speciality can determine that the employee is suitable for that position.
Supporting Documents for H1B Visa Filing:
List of documents that are needed to state both employee & employer are recognized
- Education records like diplomas, degrees, training & other evidence for that specialty occupation.
- Maintain the copies & documents which will be the proofs for the contract between the employer & employee.
- Certificates or affidavits by the current & previous employers stating the employee recognition & ability for that occupation.
- Proper documentation stating that the petitioner is a valid employer of the US.
- Establishing proper documentation to have a clear employer-employee relationship.
- Proper employment offer letter.
Gateway Visas will provide complete support and end to end assistance in documentation work & filing H1B visa.
H1B Visa Fees & Cost:
H1B visa fee filing procedure and process, who pays the fee and how much to be paid. The employer will pay fees to USICS except for premium processing. For premium process either the employer or employee can pay.
- $10 registration fee
- Basic filing fee $460 (I-129)
- USCIS anti-fraud fee $500
- ACWIA Education and Training
- a. Employers with 25 or fewer employees - $750
- b. Employers with more than 25 employees - $1,500
- Premium Processing Fee is Optional $2,500
The above-mentioned fees and cost are correct as per January 2021 but they may change & should be verified before you start any application. If you have any assistance related to H1B visa filing cost & fees, kindly reach us.
H1B Visa Validity:
A valid H1B visa is for 3 years and can be extended for 3 more years, the overall validity of H1B visa is for a maximum of 6 years.
The individual visa holder can extend their H-1B visa validity by filing for an EB-1, EB-2, or EB-3 before the fifth year ending. In this scenario, candidate should work & stay with the same company, if the candidate switches the company, then he has to restart the procedure again. Do you want to get more information on H1B visa validity & details, please contact us now for complete assistance. Start your H1B visa application process now. We are the best h1b visa consultants with a decade of experience in filing h1b visa.
Labor Condition Application (LCA) for H-1B:
Another part of H1B is it requires a Labor Condition Application (LCA) that creates equal opportunity, pay, and working conditions for foreign workers. An H1B employers must get a certified Labor Condition Application (LCA) Form ETA 9035.
Specialty Occupations list for H1B Visa:
When petitioning for an employee H-1B visa, the employer must show that the relevant position in a “specialty occupation” in the U.S and that the beneficiary meets the requirements for the job.
Domains Required for Filing H1B Visa to USA for the Year 2022-23
| Java + Devops
||Microsoft .NET + Devops
||Python + Devops
||Data Engineering- Snowflake, Databricks
| Data Science + AI
||Full stack developer + GCP Experience
||Full stack developer + Azure Experience
| Software Test Automation & QA
|| Technical Project Management
|| Technical Program Management
| Healthcare & Social sevices
|| Systems / Business Analyst
|| Mobile Application Development
| UI/UX, Product Designer
|| Digital Marketing
|| Site Reliability Engineering (SRE)
| Cloud Architects (Certified) - AWS, Azure, GCP
|| UI Developer - ReactJS & AngularJS
|| ERP - SAP and Oracle
| CRM - Salesforce
|| CRM - Pegasystems
|| API Integration Architects and Developers - Mulesoft
| Backend Developers - Python / Golang / NodeJS
|| Robotics - UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Pega
|| Analytics - SaS, R
How Gateway visas will work for your H1B visa filing:
Filing a H1B petition is a little confusing task, Gateway Visas will insure that your petition is filled accurately and securely till it reaches to immigration officer’s desk. Gateway Visas having nearly a decade of knowledge and experience in filing H1B visas & immensely committed to help our clients to get the best results in their journey. At gateway visas we offer the best services with our experienced team and we thrive to give end to end assistance to our clients towards their immigration journey. With all these we turned as the best USA H1B visa consultants in India and having offices at 3 different major metro locations like Hyderabad, Bangalore & Mumbai.