Education in USA - Apply for 2022 Intake
Study in USA is the best decision for the students who are planning to make a good career. USA spends a large of their GDP income on education and there is a big difference in their education system. They give weight to sports and extracurricular activities from the main subjects. The more stress given on exploring and understanding practical aspects than the theory. Many colleges and Universities for the student’s convenience give flexible schedules.
Types of USA student visa are available:
- F-1 student visa
- F-2 dependent of an F-1 student
- M-1 vocational student visa
- M-2 dependent of M-1 student
- J-1 exchange student visa
- J-1 exchange student intern visa
- J-1 Exchange Visitor: Professor, Researcher, Specialist, Trainee, Physician, Intern
- J-2 Dependent of a J-1 Exchange Visitor
Admission Timings: Usually there are 4 Intakes in a year
- Fall – August / September
- Spring – January / February
- Summer – May / June
- Winter: December
Usually, every intake it is high priority that you should apply early to increase your chances for admission. Some universities even offer rolling admissions, i.e., admissions are open through the year. To get more information when & how to start USA student visa applications for all the intakes contact us now.
USA student visa entry is not always depending on the percentage. However if candidate have more than 60% in the qualifying examination can get the admission easily.
Top Universities list: Here are the top 10 Universities list in USA most Indians prefer.
- Youngstown State University
- University of Dayton
- Full Sail University
- Auburn University (Only Under Graduate)
- Wichita State University
- University of New Haven
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- James Madison University
- Baylor University
- Valparaiso University
Best Courses to Study in USA:
- Business Management
- Mathematics and Computer Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Physical and Life Sciences
Procedure & steps we will follow to apply for US student visa:
At Gateway Visas we are having very experienced student visa experts and your application is in safe hands.
- We will do profile evaluation
- We will shortlist & send you a list of best Universities as per your selected area.
- We will check your eligibility to get the admission in the top Universities.
- Help you in getting education loan and other financial needs as well.
- Will get Admission letter from the University where we applied for you.
- We will start visa process on behalf of you.
- We will provide assistance in mock interviews before visa interview.
- Will provide complete pre departure counseling
Documents Required to start US Student Visa:
Our expert team will share you a checklist of USA student visa documents required from your end for starting the visas process.
- A valid Passport is mandatory.
- Application form confirmation page print out is required.
- Application fee payment confirmation
- A valid photograph with specified requirements.
- Supporting documents like Academic documents, Language eligibility test scores, valid bank statements are needed.
Fee Structure: Courses fee structure will be different from different courses
- Average tuition fee: $ 8,000 – $ 32,000 per year
- Average expenses for living: $ 8,000 – $ 12,000 per year
How Gateway Visas assist you in USA student visa process:
Even though the process seems to be simple but there will be lot of things will be included while doing, so you need a proper guidance and experts to do this. Gateway visas helps you in assisting the whole process of your USA student visa application till visa approval. Our student visa counselors will give complete updates on each step and will give the best guidance in getting your visa.
To know more about the visa process. please speak tour experts
Choosing the right and experienced consultants is the biggest challenge. There is no doubt in choosing Gateway Visas for USA student visa filing. Gateway visas is named as the best student visa consultants as per the success rate.
2. How many years is F1 valid for?
F1 student visa usually holds for 5 years validity. F1 students must show they can support themselves while their stay in US.
The cost of F1 visa is around $510 per application and the applicant should start application process at least 90 days prior to your course date.
The US student visa application approvals/rejections will take approximately two weeks for Indian students. As your application got approved you can initiate your visa process.