New Zealand Immigration Consultants
New Zealand is known as the land of opportuning and immense lucrative life style that makes many aspiring immigrants to show more interest towards moving to the country. People in this country lavish a great life with standard living style, better education, literacy and expectancy that makes the country to stand at the top list among other countries.
New Zealand is one of the most peaceful, clean and safe country to live, work and get settled permanently. Excellent infrastructure, moderate climate, Stunning landscape beauty, low employment rate, family friendly settings, decent economy and low population, makes New Zealand one of the best places in the world to settle. if you are one among the thousands of New Zealand immigration aspirant, let's find out how you can get PR in New Zealand. Gateway Visas will provide assistance on the same. please find the details in brief below.
- This visa allow you to stay in New zealand indefinitely.
- Multiple Entries within an initial period of two years after that it can be renewed if you meet the criteria.
- Can apply for Citizenship after spending initial years on PR status.
- provides unrestricted rights on education, work and live
- For education you need to pay only domestic fee but not international fees.
- you can also sponsor your relatives to become PR if they meet the residency and assurance of support requirement.
- your entitled to get medical and social security benefits.
- Children born in New Zealand will be New Zealand citizen by birth.
What is New Zealand Permanent residency process?
Well the PR process for New Zealand depends on the stream you have chosen to get permanent residency. i.e., family category visas, skilled migrant, work to residence or residence from work etc.to apply PR you first need to choose the category of visa you want to apply and after that apply for the same after reviewing the key requirements associated with the particular visa. the work visa, i.e., SMC, work to residence and residence to work etc. have the different requirements. processing time and application process, hence you need to explore the each separately to find out, which category of visa suits your profile the best.
To know more bout the visa. kindly speak to our experts for assistance