Education System in UK - Apply for March 2022 Intake
Education system in UK gives freedom to combine course from different area of studies. So students can alter their degree on their own interests. UK offers many foundation and English courses to improve their English
Best Course to Study in UK
- Business Studies
- Accounting and Finance
- Undergraduate Law
- Art & Design
- Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
Academic requirement – Candidates aiming to study in UK for a Bachelor’s degree require 10+2 or equivalent educational qualification.
- Minimum Bachelors or Masters
- Language proficiency - Minimum IELTS 6 band and not less than 5
- Entrance test (Few Universities)
- Experience and References
There are few intakes in UK
- January /February (Secondary Intake)
- April/May (Few Universities)
- September/October (Main Intake)
Best Universities in UK
- University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge
- Imperial College London
- University College London (UCL)
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- University of Edinburgh
- King's College London
- University of Manchester
UK admission is a 2 stage process. Students need to apply with all relevant documentation – application forms, academic documents work experience where applicable and passport.
- Register and create application on the UCAS website.
- Student can apply 5 course in same or different universities.
- Personal information.
- Previous educational qualifications.
- Financial documents .
- Personal statement required.
- Students can stay in UK for 2 years after completing their studies. This is the best option to choose UK.
- After graduation student can work in any job.
- Once the PSW visa expires, student need to apply for skilled work Visa (Tier 2).
To know more about the UK student visa process. please speak to our experts