Education System in Australia
Australian education system is completely different from many other countries. Australian qualifications framework have different levels and all University education into one national system. So if you join anywhere Australia, you can be sure that your qualification will be genuine.
Best Courses to study in Australia
- Biomedical Engineering
- Core Engineering
- Earth sciences
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
Academic requirement: To study in Australia for a Bachelor’s programs at universities in Australia, candidates require 10+2 or equivalent educational qualification. There are many admission pathways including high school, foundation courses, Diploma or University transfer. For Post graduate, you need to complete your undergraduate degree at any university. If your first language is not English then student need to provide English language test.
There are two intakes in Australia. That is February and July. However Some Universities accept application throughout the year.
These are the basic documents required to apply for Australian Universities.
- Proof of enrolment
- Visa application fee
- Educational and work experience certificates
- IELTS Score (Any other evidence of English proficiency skills)
- Evidence of financial documents
- Health Insurance
- Statement of purpose
Best Universities in Australia
- Australian National University (ANU)
- University of Sydney
- University of Melbourne
- University of New South Wales (UNSW)
- University of Queensland (UQ)
- Monash University
- University of Western Australia (UWA)
Students allowed staying 18 months after completing their course.
To know more about the visa process. please speak to our experts