Education system in Europe
Each European country has its own education system. However all are part of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA). EHEA helps and assure that all eligible candidates can study, work and settle more easily.
- Bachelor’s programs last 3 to 4 year. However if you study part time then it will be longer. Bachelor’s degree is highly regarded by employers. So getting work opportunities after your graduation is high.
- Master programs last 1 to 2 years and if you study part time then it will be longer.
Best course to study in Europe
- Data Science
- Natural Sciences
- The Paris Institute of Creative Arts - France
- Hellenic American University - Greece
- Maastricht University - The Netherlands
- Salzburg College - Austria
- Corvinus University of Budapest - Hungary
- University of Stirling - Scotland
- Technical University of Munich - Germany
- Ludwig-Maximilian University of Munich - Germany
- Heidelberg University - Germany
- Humboldt University of Berlin – Germany
- London School of Commerce, Malta
- University of Malta
- Queen Mary University of London
Most universities the entry requirement will be the same.
- Proof of English
- School leaving certificate
- Letter of recommendations
- Valid Passport
- Proof of Funds
Intakes will be vary in each European Countries
- Intakes in France – January & September (Main Intake)
- Intakes in Germany - September/October and April Intake
- Intakes in Netherlands - September and February
- Intakes in Ireland's - spring (February) and fall (September)
- Intakes in Spain – October (Primary Intake) and February (Secondary intake)
Once the student is aware of the requirement and for the particular course, they can start collecting the documents for the application process. European universities' tuition fees are very affordable. Most of the German public universities have no tuition fee. Number of fully funded scholarships available for the students.
After completing the course, students can start their work. Once the student gets their blue card, they can work with any other EU countries like Germany, Sweden, Estonia, Italy, France etc. Masters degree from Germany is always the best option. We are the best student visa consultants in Hyderabad/Bangalore for Europe.
To Know more about the visa process. please speak to our experts