Germany Job Seeker Visa Consultants in Hyderabad/Bangalore
Germany is one of the most developed countries and is a hub for industries and companies from diversified sectors. It is home to automobile, engineering, software, pharmaceutical, healthcare, biotechnology, energy firms and many more.
Top reasons why you should apply for a Germany Job seeker visa are:
- Enormous career opportunities in diversified sector
- Flexible working hours
- English is the medium of communication in office as well as in society
- Ongoing skill shortage due to aging German population
- Public transportation is affordable and the best
- High wages and salaries
- Secure environment
Germany Job Seeker Visa for 2024
Germany job seeker visa is for foreign national who intend to work in Germany. The visa allows them for a continuous stay and job search in Germany for 6 months. Germany job seeker visa (long or short term) is a temporary residence permit.
Features of Job Seeker Visa
- Temporary residence permit or job search permit of 6 months
- If you get a job in 6 months, you can apply for German work visa
- If you are unable to find a job, need to return to your country of origin
- Minimum 15 years of STEM education (Science, Engineering, Technical or Mathematics)
- Minimum 3 years of work experience relevant to education
Documents & Funds Required
- Valid passport with a validity of at least 12 months
- Motivation letter outlining the details like: purpose of seeking job in Germany, plan of action to get job, time required to secure a job etc. The letter should have next career plans if job search in Germany is unsuccessful.
- Documents to prove your educational qualifications
- CV with educational and employment details
- Proof of accommodation in Germany
- Proof of sufficient funds to sustain the stay
- Medical and health insurance
- Minimum 3.5 lakhs in liquid cash
- Referral Letter
- Proof of personal status in India (marriage, birth certificate etc)
- To know about the visa. please speak to our experts....